Sealed In style
Transparent, Ecological & Detail Waterproofing
The functional aspects of any space do not need to be any less seamless as focal points. Our waterproofing is as reliable as it is invisible, and will protect your space from water without sacrificing your style.
COMPLETED PROJECT VIDEO
For roofs, terraces, wet areas & decks
For balconies, terraces and glass domes
Water based liquid polyurethane for roofs, balconies, terraces, wet areas, reservoirs and decks
Polyurethane coating for waterproofing/sealing of roofs, balconies, terraces, foundations and details
Treatment for the creation of a chemical dpc (damp proof course)
Treating of both positive and negative sides of walls – positive to protect against lateral transfer of damp from behind the plinth – negative to prevent the escape of moisture through brickwork in basements, cellars.
Treatment through tanking of Porous walls drawing in moisture.
Our Application Process – Concrete Slab Roof:
- Remove 2mm (2000 microns) from the concrete slab surface using a Diamond-Grinder in order to remove any contamination that will cause delamination of the Hyperdesmo Liquid Polyurethane application
- Apply a two-part transparent polyurethane primer to create a suitable high adhesive substrate prior the application of the Hyperdesmo Liquid Polyurethane topcoats
- Expose any surface cracks that will be required to be filled with a Foam Backing Cord to absorb movement and sealed with PU Joint Sealant.
- Apply the Hyperdesmo Liquid Polyurethane waterproofing system with two top coats of minimum 0.75mm per coat (750 microns) to total two coats at 1.5mm (1500 microns)
Our Application Process – Other Roofing Substrates – IBR, Corrugated, Chromadek, Etc…:
- Clean the existing surface with a high-pressure solution of 120kpi
- Apply a two-part transparent polyurethane primer to create a suitable high adhesive substrate
- Exposed Joints or Voids to be filled with a Foam Backing Cord to absorb movement and sealed with PU Joint Sealant.
- Application of a single coat Hyperdesmo Liquid Polyurethane, minimum of 0.75mm (750 microns)
- Apply a single layer of Geotextile Fabric to the area of concern immediately after applying the Hyperdesmo in order to the fabric to adhere to the wet Hyperdesmo.
- Apply a second coat of the Hyperdesmo Liquid Polyurethane, minimum of 0.75mm (750 microns)
Advantages of using Liquid Polyurethane Waterproofing Systems::
- Easy and fast installation.
- seamless finish.
- Long term durability and wear resistant.
- UV and weather resistant.
- Resistant to alkaline cleaners, battery acid and fuels.
- Product Quality Guarantee of 20 Years